Iconic is an inter-church, non-denominational, evangelical Christian organisation. The following states what we believe:
• The Bible is the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
• There is one God, existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• Iconic believes in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His shed blood for the remission of sins, in His resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
• Iconic believes salvation is found only through Jesus Christ and requires individuals to acknowledge their sin, accept His forgiveness and repent.
• Iconic believes that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
• Iconic believes in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
• Iconic believes in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto eternal separation from God.
• Iconic believes in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.
• Iconic believes Jesus established the church to carry out His ministry on earth